Are you aware about content Marketing and how it works?
Get brief knowledge and learn about how to create a great Content Marketing strategy for your business in 2021, step by step.
And also how it works to improve your brand.
What Is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is all about creating the content. It can be in any form Images, videos, podcasts, or writings and distributing and sharing the same through various platforms. There should be consistency in sharing and distributing a relevant content to engage audience, generating leads and improving brand.
This directly results in an increased sale, cost savings, and more audience/customers. Ultimately content marketing is a method to grow your brand or business.
Latest Content Marketing needs a strategic approach to attract and engage audience with creating and distributing a better quality of content
Content Marketing Strategy Consists of Three P’s ‘Planning, Production and Promotion’.
What are the best types of content marketing for SEO?
1. Blog Content Marketing: Writing Blog posts are most effective when used strictly for good, like most types of content marketing. Rather than blogging about how your newest product will change lives. You should be writing about topics related to your products or services. Readers want to know what you know and how you can help take care of their concern.
2. Social Media Marketing: Of the many types of content Marketing, social media marketing is one that is frequently treated alone in light. The fact that it follows unique rules. Unlike other digital marketing content listed above. Social media marketing is all about getting people to look AND respond directly.
By watching your social media analytics, you will be able to figure out the details about your audience. If your audience is the type that prefers videos or blogs, serious posts from your CEO, or funny posts from your staff writers.
3. Video Marketing: Video marketing using youtube can be costly to deliver and time consuming. Yet it is in demand among many buyers. Although many lean toward written content. Those that need video still want to see even more than they can get their hands on right now. Consider videos for more than blogging; they are also great for teaching someone how to plumb their own sink trap using your product.
But don’t forget to create captions for your videos and include a text introduction. Help humans better navigate their way to what they really want to see.
4. Podcast: Start your own podcast or Get interviewed on someone else’s podcast.
Once you have the right gear, they can be simple to produce and, if distributed through a podcast network, can have massive reach. It is still important to Plan a podcast ahead of time, though, and not try to wing it, that path only leads to tears.
Use your professionally composed podcast to bring more awareness to your brand from difficult to penetrate markets with specialty niches. Furthermore as an approach to grandstand your brand’s personality amazingly.
5. Infographic Content Marketing: A good info graphic can get a lot of attention in the form of shares and inbound links. Of course, you can’t use an info graphic for everything, nor should you. But choosing the right time and graphic can elevate this content format to the excellent.
Successful infographics are simple, impactful, and meaningful. The point of them is to take a lot of complicated information from a study or survey and break it down into the most important points.
9 Steps to Create a Successful Content Strategy
I. Step 1: Set a Goal:
Sometimes setting a goal is complicated but if you’re comfortable with ideas like SMART Goals and OKRs, don’t hesitate to utilize them. the Content Marketing Goal includes to attract targeted traffic from search engines like Google and YouTube. Build brand Awareness, Attract links to your site, get more inbound leads from sales team.
II. Step 2: Know Your Audience:
Content Marketing strategy example isn’t about attracting anyone and everyone to your website. You need to attract people who might actually buy your product or service. For a successful content marketing strategy, you’ll need to be clear about who your audience is so you can create the right content to reach them. There are three actions you need to take.
Web analytics, social media analytics, and email subscriber analytics will give you the data you need. You’ll also get insight into their key interests. To find this information in Google Analytics, go to Audience » Interests » Overview. You’ll see the market segments your web visitors fit into.
III. Step 3: Choose Your Content type :
Blog posts, videos, podcasts, webinars—there are tons of content marketing Types you can choose from. First, think about what type of content your audience consumes. And then think about where your skillset lies.
No matter what industry you’re in, your audience will almost be looking for information on Google and YouTube. So, either format will be a good starting point. Once you’ve chosen, stay with that Format until you’ve sorted out a cycle for making it reliably. Only after that you can branch out to another arrangement.
IV. Step 4: Find what people are searching for:
Our content marketing goal is to attract targeted traffic from search engines like Google and YouTube. So, besides knowing who our audience is, we also need to know what they’re searching for.
That’s the only way we can create the type of content they want to see and attract traffic from search engines month after month. You can use AHREFS’ Keyword Explorer. Paste keywords in keyword explorer, and select Google or YouTube depending on the type of content you’re creating.
V. Step 5: Prioritize the most Promising Topics:
Since your goal is to get more targeted traffic, you should focus on the most relevant topics for your business.
Do this by assigning a ‘business value’ score to each topic.
The perfect thing about this scale is that it very well may be applied to practically any industry.
VI. Step 6: Create a Content Calendar:
Consistent content creation is all about finding the balance between your content quality and the speed of production. Your goal is to publish as often as possible without dropping your quality standards. After all, there is no point in posting content that doesn’t get read, watched, or listened to.
Unfortunately, we can’t say how often works for you. It varies from business to business. But what we can tell you is that you need a content calendar to keep things on track. Content calendars are schedules showing what you plan to publish and when.
VII. Step 7: Promote Your Content:
Content doesn’t get discovered on its own. You have to get it in front of people so they will read and share or link to it.
This is how you can promote your content:
· Send new content to your email subscribers – Old method but it works.
· Out Reach – There are the journalists and influencers who can share and amplify your content to their followers. If you can somehow get these people to care about your content. You could earn shares, links, referral traffic, or even future partnership opportunities.
· Paid Ads – Paid advertising is the fastest way to get your content in front of new prospects. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. When you put some money into paid ads, you’re paying for trackable results: from impressions to clicks and conversions.
VIII. Step 8: Monitor the results:
We have to ensure that our content stays relevant to rank years down the road. That’s why it’s crucial to track content, and there are various ways to do that. This is the industry-standard when it comes to checking actual traffic numbers.
Keep track of your rankings via Ahrefs’ Rank Tracker. Do this by tracking the main target keyword for each post.
IX. Step 9: Refresh Your Content:
You should keep an eye on how well your written content is doing at any given point of time. If it’s maintaining its rankings in search results, it doesn’t need updating. If it’s rapidly dropping ranks and losing visibility, though, it’s time to give it a makeover. That might mean updating a bit of information to keep it fresh, or rewriting the post.
Effective Content marketing Strategy is a Long term process which needs consistency for significant results. You need to stick with it. Still Have you ever thought about hiring a digital marketing consultancy? or Digital marketing specialist? Let’s connect over a call or WhatsApp at +918401326950 | email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It takes effort to get started, and it takes time to work. But focus on its long-term, and it’ll get you results.
Hope you find it helpful.